Friday 7 January 2011

Searching for a new look



A new year and a new look.  I feel like that is what I need.  I have had the same hair style for about the last three years with it gradually getting longer and longer until I have had enough, cut it badly myself than run crying to the hairdressers to get them to sort it out.  I have extreme hairdressers phobia which means I rarely visit, something about the shininess of the place, all those tanned women with perfect hair and nails, not to mention the make up, and there I come looking like a complete tramp with no make up, stubby nails and bad hair...Not a a great way to make myself feel good.  But I am going to have to face my demons and get my bonce sorted once and for all. Here are a few ideas I have been thinking of, I want a fringe, but don't know if I am brave enough:





However, I don't have wavy hair, it is dead straight, so I am worried I will look more like this:


Or worse, like this:


Can you imagine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.