Thursday 19 April 2012

Green Glass Bottle - New item in the shop

A green glass bottle is the newest item added to my shop.  I have recently just been renewing items but have finally got round to photographing this little gem.  I have six of them and they would be perfect for commercial use with cosmetics or perfumes, or for decoration in a shop or around the home.  Wouldn't it look lovely with a posy of flowers coming out of the top? I love the antique/vintage style and the Victorian look, I can see it sat in a Victorian Pharmacy window!  What do you think?






I have a few more items to list in my shop in the next few days, including some fantastic vintage suits inherited from my Grandmother-in-law, to check back soon.

1 comment:

  1. It's sweet. I've got a collection of pharmacy bottles and old ink bottles. They do look lovely with wild flowers in them.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.