Friday 6 April 2012

Good Friday

Tumblr_m21bnpdt6e1rt8vleo1_500_large

I have been trying to think of some words to say about what God did for me that day but none of them seem good enough, I would love to tell you about what happened that day that was so amazing, but I am pretty sure I would only discredit it with my words.  Just think on this; even if you were the only person on earth, God would still have come down to die so that you can have a restored relationship with Him.  I hope you have all had a peaceful day and a chance to reflect on how much God loves you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.