Wednesday 27 June 2012

Things I am learning

Hi all,
I am so busy it is ridiculous, and not in the sense of having numerous social occasions and lots of important things to do, but in the sense that I have a baby who won't be put down, so I can't get anything done! I am afraid blogging has taken a back seat.  I miss it!
Finally I have five mins to sit down and write something, but it's going to be short and sweet I am afraid, so here are a few bullet points of things I have learnt over the past few weeks, and some photos of life:

1. Being a mum is hard (more in this in the future I feel),



2. Women are amazing (also more on this in the future undoubtedly),

3. Babies change quickly,



4. When I leave this earth I don't want people to say "oh didn't she have a clean house" I want them to say "wasn't she a great mother/wife/friend",

5.To enjoy every moment, not to worry about the future, God has that covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.