Sunday 17 March 2013

Sustainable suburbia

There are many, many ways to change one’s lifestyle to make it more sustainable, from growing your own food to cooking from scratch to making your own clothes to going completely carbon neutral. Not surprisingly there are just as many different sorts of blogs which roughly fit under the sustainable living umbrella.  I follow some in my favourite blogs list or you can look at this website for more.
I have decided to join the Sustainable Suburbia links list, you could join too if you are into that sort of thing or else take a look at the many fabulous blogs listed.
 
Sustainable Suburbia: Striving for a lower impact lifestyle. Join the Sustainable Living Blogs Linky Lists
 
 

2 comments:

  1. so wonderful, i can't wait to check them out!
    by the way, your little one is the cutest!!! i love your profile photo :)

    xo
    brittan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thatnks Brittan, thats so kind of you too saw. There are some awsome blogs to ckeck out, I hope this website continues to expand, it could be an extremely valuable resource.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.