Wednesday 27 July 2011

Vintage suit in Etsy Shop

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you that I am selling this beautiful 1950s/60s suit in my Etsy shop.  I was gifted this gorgeous item from my Grandma-in-law with the understanding that I would be selling it on to a more suitable owner, however, after trying it on I really fell in love with it a bit:






Still if I am honest with myself I know I wouldn't ever actually wear it, so I am happy for it to go to someone who will love it as much as my Grandma-in-law did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.