So I haven't been very well recently which is partly who I haven't been posting much. I am still not well, but to get myself back in the swing of blogging (I miss you guys!) I am taking part in this 30-Day Mori Challenge that I found on Fern & Fawn,
I am a few days behind so will probably do a few days at a time, no doubt I will skip days too and end up doing two or more on one day.
So here goes.
Day 1- 10 things about your Mori bubble.
1. I discovered Mori back in April 2010 and fell in love with the lifestyle and fashion style. I was convinced that I had always been a Mori girl but didn't really know it.
2. I particularly love Mori interior design and feel I can express my Mori-ness best through interior design.
3. I love love love nature, walks in the forest, meadows, by the river, I love getting back to nature and feeling close to nature, I feel especially at home at my allotment.
4. Mori girls love cameras, and I love taking photos, I have a small photography business, I also love vintage cameras and polaroids.
5. I am thinking about Mori-fying some of my clothes with lace tape,
6. I am the only Mori girl I know in real life,
7. I am not brave enough to go full out Mori with my clothes, I tend to take little things from the style and team it with my everyday clothes, for example I am currently wearing small floral prints, crochet, pastel colours and natural fabrics,
8. I want to wear more Mori clothes but can't afford to buy anything new right now, booo!
9. I love doiles and have a collection of vintage ones, I collect lots of vintage stuff generally, but because I have such a small house I tend to keep it for a short while the sell it on in my Etsy shop,
10. I have never been to Japan, but would love to visit.
That's day one complete. I think I am a week behind so may do another post later!