Wednesday 28 September 2011

Retro Wreath: SOLD!

Yey!  Finally I have sold my retro fabric and yarn wreath, it only took nearly a year!!  Very happy though, although I love it, it justifies me making another one.  I really enjoy making these but was beginning to wonder if there was really any market for them.  Now I say "yes" and will start thinking of ideas for another.





In case you are interested, I wrote a tutorial on how to make a wreath like this, have a look here is you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. That wreath is fabulous! I love how simple it is, and how it can be adapted for any season. So cute!
    PS. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.