Thursday 5 January 2012

If I had lots of money.....Etsy beautiful maternity clothes

'Gorgeous maternity clothes' by serendipitychild



Teal Green maternity nursing...
$72.00

Hummingbird and Flower Mater...
$44.00

Play Pants, maternity (hemp ...
$68.00

Womens Maternity Blouse Gold...
$49.00

Oo2958 Maternity. Classic e...
$160.00

POCKET MATERNITY TOP
$42.00

THE GENEVA--Mauve, Cream, & ...
$29.99

Maternity Dress.Teal Blue.
$162.00

Greyish-blue Maternity Wrap ...
$85.00

White Maternity Shirt - Alic...
$33.00

Maternity Blouse. Sale 50%...
$60.00

Maternity Dress- 'Butte...
$79.00

Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. They get better every year. I really struggled to find nice nursing tops though. They were all boring jerseys or baggy and I just wanted a print or something sparkly... Hides puke stains better :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, I have found myself wearing mostly black and grey thought the entire pregnancy, I want colour!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.