Friday 28 May 2010

Paintings that I do

I don't know if you know but I am actually an artist as well as a teacher, in fact I even have a degree in Fine Art from Oxford Brookes University.  I am always wanting and trying to do more art work but I find I often don't have time.  Plus I don't have a studio so everytime I want to do one I have to get all my art matierials out and put them all away again at the end.
Anyway, here are a few of my paintings, it's a new style I am trying out based on the work of Kelly Rae Roberts.









Please do let me know what yo think (I welcome comments!)  I have been thinking about selling some paintings on etsy, or even selling customised paintings if people wanted them.  I could use colours and images that are personal to the individual.

2 comments:

  1. I really like these paintings. I've had a good long look at them 'cos art makes you do that! I like the third one down best 'The only way is up'. Yes, you should do more art, and sell it! I didn't know I liked this style 'till I just had a really long look :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These paintings are beautiful, I particuarly like the last one just my colours, you should deffo do more and put them in your Etsy shop? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.