Tuesday 25 May 2010

Time Warp Wives

Hi folks,
This show was on TV yesterday, a repeat and I am love, love, lovin it!! It is about couples who dress up and live their lives as couples did in the 1930's, 40's and 50's. I sooooo want to be a time warp wife like these womes except I just don't think I can be bothered to go to the effort to do myself up every day, and my house certainly is not as clean and tidy as theirs. Just check out their amazing clothes and houses these women have, they are perfectly dreamy!















Photos are all courtesy of here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.