I am pleased to say that I have been tagged with the versatile blogger award from my blogger friend Fran over at SkullsandPonies.
The idea of the award is to basically share a blog you admire, respect and like! So I am thrilled to be awarded!
When you are tagged with this award you are given the opportunity to share with your readers some information about you. So here are 7 things about me that you may not know:
1. I am a massive fan of the BBC TV series The Good Life, and would love to be self-sufficient myself. I grow my own veg at my allotment and try to make as much as I can from scratch.
2. I believe I have some kind of magnetic field in me because electronic equipment often breaks or malfunctions when I use it and i can't wear a watch because they always stop.
3. I have a kind of split personality, I can never commit to one thing I always like a bit of this and a bit of that. I like Mori girl style, but also 1940's, I like shabby chic, but also mid century modern, I want to be self-sufficient, but I love convenience, the list goes on. Although I don't believe is star signs, I do seem to match up with my symbol of the twins!
4. I wish I could sing, I like to think I can, but really I know I am terrible! I would love to sing like Vera Lynn and tour round old peoples homes singing songs that won the war!
5. I have two guinea pigs, Florence and Matilda, they are a naughty, cute pair and I love them.
6. I am allergic to cats, some people think that I don't like cats, but that's not the case at all, they are so pretty and look so soft to stroke, but I just can;t stand to be around them for more than a few hours without sneezing, having an itchy throat, coughing and wheezing.
7. I used to love dance and gymnastics, I did tap, ballet, theatre craft and gymnastics and loved it so so much. Now I don;t do any dance, for some reason I don;t miss it, but it brought me a lot of happiness at the time.
I am passing this award on to:
Two Shades of Pink
Ruffles and Stuff