Tuesday 12 January 2010

Wedding scrap book

Gosh two posts in one day!!

I got married in July 2009, it was the happiest day of my life so far. I had been with my husband for 9 years and was desperate to get married, it was something I really really wanted and so recorded absolutely everything in a scrap book. I was pretty new to scrap booking when I started it so its not the best, but I have decided to put some pictures up here on the recommendation of http://scrapsthecityandme.typepad.com/ (I am so inspired by her scrap book pages, they are amazing). I hope you like them, I am still working on it (6 months on!)
hopefully it will be finished before our first wedding anniversary!

Oops you can see some of the contents of my coffee table in these ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.