Wednesday 2 May 2012

Button Earrings - New item in the shop

I am steaming ahead with making and listing items for my shop, I have got a few more things to list and aiming to list one a day, I hope you don't get sick of it.  I am sure you won't because you are all lovely, just humour me ok!?

So branching out into jewellery, I have tinkered with it before but seriously this time, and focused on one item; button earrings, got lots of different colours and styles waiting to be listed, don't you think they are cute? Fun, quirky and kitsch. I would love to wear a pair but sadly my holes have closed up booo!






Hope you area all having a great week xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.