Sunday 13 May 2012

Feeling poorly so just some photos

I have developed a rather nasty cold today which has totally knocked me for six.  I was feeling down in the dumps anyway with all the breast feeding and not having time to do all the housework and make crafts for the shop and now this cold, it feels like being kicked when I am down.  Thankfully the hubbo has been helping out round the house and he know what cheers me up when I am down, diamonds!  No not really (sadly too expensive) so it'll have to be a beautiful bunch of flowers.





Hope you have had a better weekend than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.