Monday 7 May 2012

Jubilee Bunting - New item in the shop

Made some Jubilee bunting this week, slowly slowly, a couple of flags a day!  One of my friends asked "how are you making things with a new baby?" How indeed!!  But the pressure is on my shoulders to make up the money I will be missing out on by being off work for a year, so I have no choice but to get cracking with the sewing machine in order to keep our heads above water and keep on paying the mortgage. Every now and again I get a bit panicky thinking how on earth am I ever going to make up the money I need, but then I have to tell myself to get a grip and just take one day at a time, just do what I can do in one day, I can't do more than that.
So I really hope you like my bunting, I am hoping someone out there might be having a lovely Jubilee party where my bunting can can adorn a wall or hang boldly over a table celebrating the fabulous 60 years our Queeny has reigned. Click on the photo to take you straight to my shop.






What have you got planned for the Jubilee?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.