I unscrewed the door off then laid the wadding over the door, I cut the fabric to the right size, I turned the door over and stapled the fabric round it. I didn't have enough of the same ribbon or tape or lace, so I mixed and matched with two different types of the same colour. I stapled where the tape crosses over the stuck some matching red buttons on with a glue gun
I am really pleased with the result, it brightens up the kitchen and is one less ugly cupboard door to look at.
I forgot to photograph the door before so here is one of the other cupboard doors so you can have an idea of what it was like:
Beige and boring
Spotty and fabulous
I also spent some time re-labelling all my herb and spice jars:
Hope you have all had a wonderful week.