Saturday 19 March 2011

Mori girls like bicycles



Continuing my Etsy Treasury series on things that Mori girls like, this week I am sharing with you a Mori girl's love of bicycles.
The bicycle is the urban Mori girl's vehicle of choice. They are cheap and eco-friendly and allow the her to get back to natural, feeling the wind in her hair and the sun on her skin. Mori girl's loose clothes and flat shoes lend themselves to freedom of movement and her vintage road bike can be customised with a basket and flowers to create a more natural look.
Read more at: morigirl.blogspot.com


All of My Life I'm Walking Home With You, 5x5 fine art photography print

Ready to ship LA POMME - Large Dark Yellow French with Bicycle Flap-Water-resistant tent canvas lining

Set of 5 Vintage Inspired Blank Note Cards - Bicycle

Hunter Green Bicycle Bag

40x40 Overstock Sale - Orange Ride - Fine Art Photography - Only one at this price

leather journal sketchbook handprinted for you custom bicycle

I LOVE TO RIDE - (It's A Passion) - 8x10 Size Print

classic 8.5x11

Click on the image to see the item in it's Etsy shop


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome post !

    Thanks so much supporting handmade and including my La Pomme bike flap messenger :)

    Cheers from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the feature! much appreciated on my end! and I do love me a bicycle... yes I do. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for including my print!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.