Friday 4 March 2011

My Sketchbook

It's been a  funny sort of week this week.  I don't feel like I have an awful lot to share.  I still feel stuck in a creative rut, did a painting on Wednesday but I don't like it so don't think I will put it in the shop, I decided to go back to one of my old journal/sketchbooks to try and get back into my creative groove and also because working in a sketchbook means I ma not pressuring myself to create something that would sell.  Currently it remains to be seen if it has helped me out of my rut or not, but in the mean time I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pages from the book:

















4 comments:

  1. sometimes being stuck in a rut helps our creative thinking and matures us as artists! You'll get there in the end. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sketchbook is beautiful, probably said before but really like your use of text in art. Sure something will inspire you soon. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.