Monday 7 March 2011

New Keyring in the shop

Just added this lovely keyring to the shop.  This one features flowers, part of a doily, a butterfly and the word "love" taken from a piece of vintage music sheet.  It is embellished with tissue paper and acrylic paint.  The tiny original painting is encased encased inside an acrylic keyring.  The perfect way to own an original piece of artwork at a very reasonable price.






Hope you all had a good weekend and a positive start to the week.  I am going to post what we got up to at the weekend later on this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.