Sorry for the poor quality of the photos, I took them on my little camera.
Basically I had the curtain already and I simply appliquéd some coloured fabric onto it and onto the tabs at the top. That part was really tricky actually, but I am pretty pleased with the results, although they aren't perfect, but then neither am I.
I also strung up some bunting that I made in co-ordinating fabric, I got the colour way from the Jamboree range at Mamas and Papas:
On Friday I picked up some sample paint pots from B&Q that matched in too. I have a small wooden trolley/toy box that I am going to paint with them, and maybe some picture frames too.
Hope you have all had a good weekend. Even though I am not going to work tomorrow, I still have that Sunday evening feeling. I think it is because Paul is back to work tomorrow, so I will be on my own.