Tuesday 28 December 2010

Patriotic Etsy Treasury

You know how I love making Etsy Treasury's?  Well I made another one yesterday.  It is a thoroughly patriotic Treasury; think Britannia, the Union Flag, the Queen and Vera Lynn and you are on the right lines.  Incidentally I am really into the 1940's at the moment, I love the music from the time and recently bought Vera Lynn's 100 greatest hits, and read her autobiography.  In case you don't know, Vera Lynn was a famous singer from during the II World War and brought us such hits as "We'll meet again" and "There'll be blue birds over the white cliffs of Dover" the title of the second of which I used as the title for this particular treasury.  Here are a few of my favourite items from it:








4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my little blog. The treasury rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely things!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting - gave me the chance to find you too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your lovely comments, glad you like the treasury.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.