Monday 25 April 2011

Hinton Ampner

I have loads of photos to share with you from over my wonderful Easter holidays.  I can't tell you how fab it has been to have two weeks off work, it feels like a lot longer and I feel like I have used the time really well and done loads of things. I feel very refreshed and relaxed, I just hope this feeling lasts as I go back to work, I know there is going to be some stress in the coming weeks. Anyway, before I start to lament the fact that I have to return to work let me share with you some photos from a National Trust house and garden that we visited a week or so ago; Hinton Ampner:


The gardens here were absolutely glorious and the scent of the flowers was positively heavenly, I actually lay on the grass in the sun and just breathed it all in.  





The light was truly beautiful, I felt like I was in bliss at times I wished I could have walked around the garden for longer it was so peaceful and wonderful.


I will share some more photos tomorrow about out visit to Winchester. Hope you have enjoyed your bank holiday weekend (if you had one) and are having a positive and wonderful start to the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.