1. First find a website to download fonts from, I use dafont because it has a lot of new and really funky fonts.
2. Choose the font you want from one of the menus by clicking download to the right of the font,
3. Click to open the file (on google crome a tab appears at the bottom of the window, click on the arrow and select "open") and this screen should pop open:
4. Highlight the two windows files and click "extract to",
5. A box should pop up on your screen that looks like this:
6. Double click "my computer" then "local disk (C:), then scroll down and double click on WINDOWS, scroll down again till you find the folder titled FONTS:
7. Highlight the folder then click "ok".