Sunday 29 May 2011

Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the Sunday Times



Not only is Sophie Ellis Bextor a fabulously talented singer/songwriter, beauty and fashion icon but the Times on Sunday last week also revealed that she has an utterly drools-worthy house! Oh yes, this house is everything I adore, filled with a mixture of mid-century modern and antique furniture and kitsch ornaments.  I am not going to lie to you, I didn't read the words, but the pictures were beautiful:









I have a bit of a girly crush now I have to admit.

1 comment:

  1. oh gosh, she does rather like her clutter doesn't she!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.