Thursday 16 September 2010

Something interesting

I would love to write something interesting today but I have just spent ALL week in pain from this flippin wisdom tooth, (or lack there of)  who knew it was going to be so painful?!? I can tell you I am pretty tired of it now.
Anyhow I thought I would share with you some new things I have for my shop, I have put up the bunting but haven't put the enevlopes up yet, I should really because the last lot sold really quickly.




















Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  I am really looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Sorry to hear about all the wisdom tooth pain. Been there, and done that...horrible. Hope you become pain free pronto! Love the music note envelopes and that is a really cute bunting.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to find your comment on my blog and I think your musical bunting is very special

    ps Understand totally about the tooth, hope it is much better today ...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.