Friday 3 September 2010

Two more photo shoots, probably the last for a while.

Had two photo shoots this week and I am thinking they will probably be my last for a while because on Monday I go back to the day job as an Art teacher in a secondary school.  Can't say I am thrilled about it to be honest because I really have had a wonderful holiday and am topping off by going to my friend's wedding tomorrow, and nothing beats a good wedding.  I have really enjoyed feeling like I am my own boss this summer, selling on Etsy, doing photo shoots and art commissions, it's been lovely.  This next half term will determine what my plans will be for the future, stay in teaching or leave, we will have to wait and see.  For now anyway I hope you enjoy these last photos of the summer:













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.