Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wedding sneeky pics

Well last weekend I went to a wonderful wedding in Cornwall and I am just desparate to share the photos with you because it was such a beautiful wedding, in fact I think if I could get married again it would be just like this, but I have been so busy today, when I got back from work I went for a jog, then cleaned out the guineapigs, then went food shopping, did dinner then had a chat with my friend on the phone, so I am not going to have time to edit and post my best photos, so I am just going to give you a couple as a sneeky peek until I get time to sort them out properly.





Check back soon for lots more pics of this beautiful wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Bride and Groom. Oh, so you have guinea pigs too! We are down to one now, after our 3 and a half year old Oreo passed away over the Summer. Funny bunch, guinea pigs!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.