Friday 14 January 2011

The Art of Love - Etsy Treasury

This weeks treasury is courtesy of my Art profile on Etsy which is SerendipitychildArt, here are a few of my absolute favourites from my "The Art of Love" Valentines themed treasury.  Click on the image to link to their Etsy page.  There so many talented artists on Etsy, I wish I could own some of it:

ANGEL BOY-  PRINT from Painting by FLOR LARIOS (5 x 7 INCHES)

Love Birds Banner 16 x 20

My heart belongs to you - Original mixed media whimsical valentine painting on canvas board

I LOVE SUCH AS LOVE ME -- Original Ink Bird Illustration on Vintage Paper -- DeadpanAlley --


4 comments:

  1. You made a great treasury - i love ALL the art featured in it. thanks for including mine too!
    i am now a follower of your blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower too! Thank you for posting about my art and for including Angel Boy in your treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for picking my painting to go amongst all those other lovely pieces of art :)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.