Wednesday 5 January 2011

New items in Etsy shop

Yippeee for my first day working from home on a Wednesday!! I am so happy to be working from home today, and I have got quite a lot done so far including getting some paintings scanned and saved onto a memory stick ready to be make into prints, digging at the allotment, photographing new items for my shop and listing new items for my shop.  I have gone a bit mad I think and listed LOADS of things, here they are:














I am so sad to be selling my old slide viewer, but it needs to go to make room for new pretty things, I think someone else somewhere can give it a better home.
I am working on opening a new Etsy shop for my artwork and starting up a new website exclusively for my artwork.  One day off from work is not enough!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your blog is lovely! Now you have one more follower. :)
    xBeth

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.