Sunday 16 January 2011

New mixed media painting for the shop

Oh yes I am an art making machine at the moment, can't get enough of it.  Made three of these little ones now and currently working on two larger ones which I will hopefully have up on Wednesday.
Here is the latest:





Also I haven't forgotten that I said I would do a tutorial for making a wreath, haven't had tome yet this week, but is it in the magical diary of my mind as something that needs to be done.
Hope you are looking forward to a week ahead, here's praying for some sun!

2 comments:

  1. Well Hello again! I am so pleased to have found you again! Did you know you were lost? Relax! Now you are found! I was looking on Stephs blog hoping to send a soft toy out to Queensland and ...... there you were! I enjoyed your blog in the summer but had not "saved" you ..... well, now I will :0) I love your creative and inspiring blog and I am not so far away from you ..... near Oxford.
    Best wishes for a very creative New Year!
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I have just heard back from Steph with her details so I can send a couple of softies out to her .... I am so thrilled to have the privilege :0)
    Lovely woodland photos,
    love to you,
    Val xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading people's comments on what I have written, but I am not in the business of debating, this blog is my space, so if you can't say something nice, the please, don't say anything at all. If you don't like what I have written then please don't read it.